Dec 9, 2015

Team Astro Sparkle Logo Contest

CCP Logibro announced a contest to design a logo for the newly-formed Team Astro Sparkle. Is that a great name or what?! The details for submission and other requirements are in this forum post. Deadline is December 22, 2015. The prize is a PLEX.

Since I couldn't resist the opportunity to do something silly and fun, I created the design below and submitted it. It is probably way too pink for anyone else's taste, but it amuses me and I like the childlike whimsy of the design.


Fingers crossed! Go pink!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Same to you...I reckon this submission has a snowball's chance in hell of being taken seriously.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. drone photography logo

    ReplyDelete